Dress Up Your Wedding Invites
Wait until you see our next wedding! The entire event is filled with ideas that will make your wedding pop. Before guests even arrived they received these stylish kraft wedding invites from Announce This! Each one was wrapped in vintage lace, that was all sewed with love by the bride. Read on for exact instructions on how to dress up your wedding invites, and be sure to stay tuned to check out the wedding, along with another diy handmade by the bride.
3. vintage lace ribbon or trim (we found some at Etsy from Autumns Rose )
4. needle and thread
1. Assemble invitation pieces
2. Wrap lace around invitation with 1 inch overlap then trim to size
3. Pin lace in place on overlapping section
4. With the needle and thread finish with a straight stitch and. . .