Expedit Leftover Become Mid Century Style Bedside Table
Materials: Expedit shelves (leftover from previous hack)
We decided to update our big 4×4 expedit shelf and therefore took out 6 inside shelves as part of our Expedit hack (soon to be shared)
They were the small squares ones, separating the cubes and since I needed a bedside table, we went with that as the base for it.
- 4x 12 inch furniture legs
- 4x angle top plates
- 4 small metal braces
- 2 surface hinges
- 1 magnet catch for the door
- 4 small metal shelf supports
- a cute knob
- used left over 1/8 inch oak panel as well as some piece of a Besta backing that was usable
- wood veneer edge banding
1. Cut all the boards to size to make a cube, using the finished edge when possible for the shown sides, and the unfinished edges at the top and bottom.
2. We notched the back edge of. . .